Please excuse the confusion.....My blog will be under constuction for the next few days! Hopefully I will have everything figured out by this weekend. I have made a new blog which will be a private blog (bryceand laceybuchanan.blogspot.com) and I will post on this (bryceandlacey.blogspot.com) blog every time I have a new post on my private blog so that blog lists and google readers will still acknowlege when I have a new post. However, for now it's all kinda a mess! Hopefully I will explain it better when I get it figured out!!Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Under constuction....
Please excuse the confusion.....My blog will be under constuction for the next few days! Hopefully I will have everything figured out by this weekend. I have made a new blog which will be a private blog (bryceand laceybuchanan.blogspot.com) and I will post on this (bryceandlacey.blogspot.com) blog every time I have a new post on my private blog so that blog lists and google readers will still acknowlege when I have a new post. However, for now it's all kinda a mess! Hopefully I will explain it better when I get it figured out!!Posted by Bryce and Lacey at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment