My private blog has been having some issues with rejecting people so I cleaned out my list hoping to resolve the problem. If you still look at my blog and would like an invite still just give me your email again thanks!!
Hey! I don't know if you remember me, but I would love an invite to your private blog. I want to see whats new in your life! If you don't remember me then that's ok if your not comfortable with that! Ha ha my email is m.ashliman@hotmail.com
Bryce and I were married on April 20th 2007. Bryce works hard on the family Dairy farm and I'm taking a break as a social worker to be with our sweet little girl Hallie, our handsome little man Caden and preparing for the little man Cruz to arrive in August.
1 comments:
Hey! I don't know if you remember me, but I would love an invite to your private blog. I want to see whats new in your life! If you don't remember me then that's ok if your not comfortable with that! Ha ha
my email is m.ashliman@hotmail.com
Post a Comment