My private blog has been having some issues with rejecting people so I cleaned out my list hoping to resolve the problem. If you still look at my blog and would like an invite still just give me your email again thanks!!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

private blog issues.....

So I'm getting frustrated with my blog because it keeps rejecting people that have an invite. I still feel strongly that I want my blog to be private though so I'm going to delete everyone and add everyone back in that still wants an invite. I'm hoping that a clean out and a fresh start in my settings will fix the problem! So please give me your email again so that I know you still want an invite! Thanks!! You can leave your email here or on my private blog.....if it still lets you on that is!

6 comments:

The Hoths said...

rhhoth@hotmail.com

Mindy said...

runaholic@gmail.com

Do you have over 100 invites? I heard somewhere that Blogger won't let you have more than 100 invites to a private blog ???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

I would still love an invite. amanda.kingfamily@gmail.com

the Flammers said...

bflammer@gmail.com

Anna and Kevin Nielsen said...

annanielsen214@gmail.com