My private blog has been having some issues with rejecting people so I cleaned out my list hoping to resolve the problem. If you still look at my blog and would like an invite still just give me your email again thanks!!
Hey Lacey! This is Shelly (Flammer) Hurst. I have been wondering how you are doing and without Britt around I don't get an update. If you don't mind me seeing your blog my email is jenshurst@gmail.com. Thanks!
Bryce and I were married on April 20th 2007. Bryce works hard on the family Dairy farm and I'm taking a break as a social worker to be with our sweet little girl Hallie, our handsome little man Caden and preparing for the little man Cruz to arrive in August.
2 comments:
I would love to know what's going on in your life. hollyhinkson@gmail.com
Hey Lacey! This is Shelly (Flammer) Hurst. I have been wondering how you are doing and without Britt around I don't get an update. If you don't mind me seeing your blog my email is jenshurst@gmail.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment