My private blog has been having some issues with rejecting people so I cleaned out my list hoping to resolve the problem. If you still look at my blog and would like an invite still just give me your email again thanks!!
Hey old roomie from years ago! I was excited you added me to facebook...good to see you and congrats on the baby! I have a blog and it's not always updated frequently, but it's teeroyandlisa.blogspot.com and I'd love to see yours too! lisie_1@yahoo.com
Bryce and I were married on April 20th 2007. Bryce works hard on the family Dairy farm and I'm taking a break as a social worker to be with our sweet little girl Hallie, our handsome little man Caden and preparing for the little man Cruz to arrive in August.
2 comments:
Morgan and I would love to be added to your private blog: titus.rachel@gmail.com.
Hope all is well.
Hey old roomie from years ago! I was excited you added me to facebook...good to see you and congrats on the baby! I have a blog and it's not always updated frequently, but it's teeroyandlisa.blogspot.com and I'd love to see yours too!
lisie_1@yahoo.com
Post a Comment